What's For Dinner? Sunday June 18 - Saturday 24

Ironman

🍺
We are having jalapeño brats, potato salad, chips and my taco dip I just finished.

IMG_8611.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
What Dad asked for for Father's day dinner was macaroni salad with chives and hard boiled eggs. Which I made for him, but also bought a little shrimp cocktail platter. He was in heaven, lol!

I had a salad with the last piece of meatloaf.

Lee
IMG_20230618_185114.jpg

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Tonight I had a Swanson's tv dinner. Salisbury steak.
Tina had potato salad and macaroni salad instead.

I've got a Boston Cream doughnut coming to room temperature for later on with a coffee for dessert.
I miss the old Swanson's dinners. They had more varieties (I liked the German and Mexican dinners). There was a lot more variety in the desserts, carbs (loved the tater tots) and veggies. I also loved the meatloaf with tomato gravy the best. They really went down hill.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I miss the old Swanson's dinners. They had more varieties (I liked the German and Mexican dinners). There was a lot more variety in the desserts, carbs (loved the tater tots) and veggies. I also loved the meatloaf with tomato gravy the best. They really went down hill.
They tasted better in the foil containers in the oven than the plastic microwave ones now…..IMO. The fried chicken and the turkey were my favorites as a kid!

Embryodad

It is going to be leftover meatballs and sauce for spaghetti Barilla #9; my favorite
spaghetti size. Then again, also because Great Grandma Mangano was a Barilla before
she married. LOL. I don't think there was any relation to the Barilla Pasta Company, except
I remember Great Gram always had spaghetti draped over the kitchen chairs drying to fill the
wooden spaghetti box kept on top of the ice box.