What We're Eating Sunday June 30- Saturday July 6

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen β˜•πŸ‚πŸƒ
Gold Site Supporter
Omg, this is so good.
I'll never make salmon or asparagus any other way from now on.

1000019621.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I bought some salmon (was on sale) for DD’s. I showed them that recipe. Think they will make it tonight. No asparagus though. Not sure what sides they will have.
I’m having strip steak and pasta salad for dinner in a few.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen β˜•πŸ‚πŸƒ
Gold Site Supporter
I bought some salmon (was on sale) for DD’s. I showed them that recipe. Think they will make it tonight. No asparagus though. Not sure what sides they will have.
I’m having strip steak and pasta salad for dinner in a few.
Peeps, I actually just rubbed the salmon with a little brown sugar and sprinkled it with Old Bay.
It's good!
Air fry, 400 10 minutes.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I bought some mini disposable loaf pans with clear plastic lids and I'm tickled with them!

Tonight, I made a mini pizza meatloaf using 1/2 pound of burger and fryboy's recipe as a guide https://netcookingtalk.com/forums/threads/pizza-meatloaf-tnt.14980/

Served with nuked-in-the-bag spinach tossed with barley that I had in freezer (and butter and sprinkled with malt vinegar). Campari tomatoes with my (kinda bitter) basil and black truffle oil.

A crackin' great meal! And no pots to wash!

Lee

pizza meatloaf.jpg

pizza meatloaf plated.jpg

Edward.G

I bought some mini disposable loaf pans with clear plastic lids and I'm tickled with them!

Tonight, I made a mini pizza meatloaf using 1/2 pound of burger and fryboy's recipe as a guide https://netcookingtalk.com/forums/threads/pizza-meatloaf-tnt.14980/

Served with nuked-in-the-bag spinach tossed with barley that I had in freezer (and butter and sprinkled with malt vinegar). Campari tomatoes with my (kinda bitter) basil and black truffle oil.

A crackin' great meal! And no pots to wash!

Lee

View attachment 67934

View attachment 67935
Delicious!

SilverSage

Resident Crone
A couple days ago, when we had the bison strip steaks, we could each only eat half. So tonight, they were sliced and made into the centerpiece of salads. I also had some corn on the cob left over from yesterday, so that came off the cob and into the salad. The the usual suspects - blue cheese (from Vermont), tomato, cucumber, mushroom, onion, bell pepper, dried cherries, candied pecans, croutons, balsamic dressing (yes, homemade). They were HUGE dinner salads.

20240701_185621.jpg

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Well, that is my last sojourn into Pickle Pizza Land..
The novelty has appeared to have worn off...
Plus, they burned the crust this time....
The Bill was $13.47; all I brought with me was a twenty,
and the only change in the cash drawer was a quarter, so.........
I paid $13.75 ...

Cheese Steak Hoagie Pickle Pizza
Lefty Macaroni Salad
Strange Cheese Blend this time ;
Mozzarella, Provolone and Gouda ...
Love all three of 'em, but it makes
for a strange Pizza Topping...

Giovanni's Cheese Steak Hoagie Pizza 7-2-24.JPG