What are you listening to at the moment?

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I love the song, but I also like to see the old videos to see hairstyles, clothes, etc.

About :58 on video - check out girl in the hairband and how she looks at the girl in the seat to her right - If Looks Could Kill :yum:
I'd probably be the girl getting into the music and dancing in my chair.

About 1:48 on the video - the lead guitar player looks like a dog trying to covering up his business :mrgreen:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I love the song, but I also like to see the old videos to see hairstyles, clothes, etc.

About :58 on video - check out girl in the hairband and how she looks at the girl in the seat to her right - If Looks Could Kill :yum:
I'd probably be the girl getting into the music and dancing in my chair.

About 1:48 on the video - the lead guitar player looks like a dog trying to covering up his business :mrgreen:
I was too busy looking at John Sebastian.
😍
I've always thought he was 🔥 lol

Johnny West

I just finished Queen’s concert at Wembley July 86. I don’t know how I missed this. It was the best performance I can remember seeing…. brought tears. It’s on you tube and long But worth it.

Ironman

🍺
90’s alternative. I could listen to 90’s tunes the rest of my life and probably will :) you won’t see/hear music like that ever again.

“Filter is an American rock band formed in 1993 in Cleveland, Ohio, by singer Richard Patrick and guitarist and programmer Brian Liesegang. The band was formed when Patrick desired to start his own band after leaving Nine Inch Nails as their touring guitarist.”

Ironman

🍺
Christopher Cornell. He ended it one night in Detroit after a concert. Left behind a wife and three children. Also played in Soundgarden. Great voice.

Ironman

🍺
I’m listening to my favorite hippy. One of them anyway. It’s been 51 (?) years as of yesterday. What a wonderful time to be alive.
Another member of the 27 club 😞

2097D23E-B91E-4455-9353-2C0F479F9B16.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I'm listening to Slow Ride - Foghat.
Because I'm hoping I don't end up in Facebook jail again.

Good grief.
🙃😄