What are you listening to at the moment?

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I think they said his Daughter is in the biz.
You are soooo right! I had to look that up, and all that info led me to some more info that said he didn't even like being in the music business after a while. I guess burn-out is common in the music business.

Ironman

🍺
A day early

“SS Edmund Fitzgerald was an American Great Lakes freighter that sank in Lake Superior during a storm on November 10, 1975, with the loss of the entire crew of 29 men. When launched on June 7, 1958, she was the largest ship on North America's Great Lakes, and she remains the largest to have sunk there.” I like this cover

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Luke Combs - CMA Entertainer of the Year 2021
He's a screw-up in this video but still pretty funny.

Ironman

🍺
I don’t really care for much from the 80s. But there are a few. I haven’t heard this one for awhile and I heard it on XM today. I liked it back then I guess.

Ironman

🍺
My favorite radio station is Cool Oldies from iheartradio, all 70's and 80's hits.
Like I said there is some good stuff from the 80’s.
My first live concert was Ratt. Bon Jovi opened for them and begged us to call our radio station to play one of their songs. Me and my buddy went with the preachers daughter from my Church. I’ll never forget that night! 🤙

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Love that tune. I heard the John Prine version first and so it is my favorite version but that is a good one also.

Ironman

🍺
I have a friend in the south of Mexico named Juan. Juan has a tattoo shop and gave me my first tat (see my avatar). He is a TOOL nut also so we hit it off immediately. This was one of the tunes He was BLASTING while he was pecking away. I had a 6 pack of Modelo just watching the locals walk by. One of the funnest times I ever had. :cool:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I've never watched Dirty Jobs, but apparently it was a popular tv show/series. I think it was cancelled, but I guess it's back now. This is kind of a play on that.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've never watched Dirty Jobs, but apparently it was a popular tv show/series. I think it was cancelled, but I guess it's back now. This is kind of a play on that.

Dirty Jobs is an interesting and entertaining show, Cooksie. Mike Rowe is a riot!

Lee