What are you listening to at the moment?

Johnny West

Just listened to Clapton’s set on Live Aid... Love it the late Donald “Duck” Dunn was touring wit him then and Phil Collins few in on the Concord to sit in after doing Wembley Stadium.

Ironman

🍺
That poor woman seems to be really screwed up. Maybe it's a song about how to deal with all the stuff thrown at performers. It's really not clear to me.
Somewhere on the net said:
The two Davids here are David Baerwald and David Ricketts. They showed great talent and promise, but turned out to be a one-hit wonder who released only a single album. Their songs addressed the struggles of working class Americans, and this song is very much a part of that, telling the stories of fallen people who somehow go on.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Rest in peace, Charlie.

FB_IMG_1629825475967.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I was listening to Cool Oldies and heard this. I really liked the song and the sax accompaniment, but I didn't have a clue who was singing it. Had to go look it up, turns out to be Wang Chung, never heard of him. Maybe he was one of those one hit wonders, I don't know.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I was listening to Cool Oldies and heard this. I really liked the song and the sax accompaniment, but I didn't have a clue who was singing it. Had to go look it up, turns out to be Wang Chung, never heard of him. Maybe he was one of those one hit wonders, I don't know.

Oh yes, I love that one too.

Ironman

🍺

I think they were actually a 2 hit wonder band. I like the one you posted but this one is way to 80’s for me ? the other hit:

Ironman

🍺
Santana. Born in Mexico and followed his family to California and played in strip clubs when he was underage lol. Something like that anyway.... I love the flavor of his music. All of it.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
My Grand Daughter is 6 and when this Applebee’s commercial comes on the tv we have to shush. Lol glad she has some country in Her.

Maddie and Elaina were like that when Family Feud would come on tv.
Lol
Everyone be quiet, "Survey Said" is on!
That's what they called it.
?