What are you eating Sunday, May 14th through Saturday, May 20, 2023?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Just a plain dinner here.
Crispy beer batter fish fillets, sweet potato and corn.

IMG_20230516_165043228_HDR.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Salads tonight. Chef's for Dad (with a little chicken, as he doesn't like ham) and Caesar with leftover steak for me.

I forgot the croutons, but they would have been store bought so I didn't miss them.

Lee
IMG_20230516_185203.jpg

IMG_20230516_185207.jpg

Last edited:

Embryodad

It was steak seared after cut into thin strips before stir frying with peppers and onions.
I added that to a split top roll, and layered grated cheddar on top. broiled in the toaster oven
to melt the cheese.............. I'm ready for my Ice cream now for dessert. ( butter Pecan )

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
She said she didn’t pay that much but were still expensive. I let it go at that. 🙄
She's right I think.
The ones I saw at my Walmart are that price if you order through them from somewhere else, extra $$.
I found some at the Whole Foods on Secor Road in Toledo for $7.99.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yellow-sticker special sale on lamb chops. Grilled and they were tender, rich, and delicious! With baked acorn squash and heirloom tomato/feta salad. Dad had white rice and mint jelly (ick). We really enjoyed this!

Lee
IMG_20230517_184038.jpg
IMG_20230517_185407.jpg

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Yellow-sticker special sale on lamb chops. Grilled and they were tender, rich, and delicious! With baked acorn squash and heirloom tomato/feta salad. Dad had white rice and mint jelly (ick). We really enjoyed this!

LeeView attachment 58173View attachment 58174
ICK? I love Mint Jelly on my Lamb Chops.
I'm having a Miller hot dog & a small individual frozen Pizza.

Embryodad

FAILURE Tina made a casserole that we name (( Mikes Casserole )) !
Ground beef / onion powder / jarred sauce tomato original frozen veggies / topped with cheese and Pillsbury rolls in the blue tube on top.
No taste..... no salt..... Even Tina said it was tasteless. She used mozzarella instead of a cheddar.
I'm sure Mikey would not like this.
The grill is all fixed and cleaned up; so tomorrow, it will be hot dogs charred with Jimmy's Greek style hot dog chili. Raw minced onions, mustard and with Packo's sweet hot pickles on the side.

Johnny West

I love mint jelly, too.

Today we have company coming, a distant cousin my wife recently discovered. He is from Napa and visiting a friend down by where I go fishing. He offered to bring us a nice bottle of wine and my wife declined. WTF! We aren’t sure if they will be here for dinner - Nancy made two quiche and will make a Niçoise salade.

1FBA9073-CD51-4901-8DF1-4CE87E5B24A7.jpeg