What are you eating Sunday, May 14th through Saturday, May 20, 2023?

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
We'll be having a piece of chuck roast marinated in my mother's special marinade, cooked via sou vide, then seared and thinly sliced, cauliflower/potato mash and Craig's baked casserole of thinly sliced yellow and zuchini squash, onions, Ritz cracker crumbs, and butter dots.

Ironman

🍺
Rock Bottom Express tavern, Jefferson WI

Mushroom and Swiss cheese burger with tots.

IMG_8225.jpeg
IMG_8224.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We'll be having a piece of chuck roast marinated in my mother's special marinade, cooked via sou vide, then seared and thinly sliced, cauliflower/potato mash and Craig's baked casserole of thinly sliced yellow and zuchini squash, onions, Ritz cracker crumbs, and butter dots.

Karen, have you posted Craig's casserole recipe/technique here? I want to make that.

Lee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Grilled NY strip steak, potato salad and corn off the cob.

Honestly, I don't know why I buy steak anymore. It was perfectly cooked, tender, but I'm bored with it after a couple of bites. I ate less than a quarter of this small strip.

Lee

IMG_20230514_185408.jpg

Johnny West

We were going to have charcuterie tonight but Matt saw this guy setting up his smoker in front of Smith’s and ordered three racks of ribs. He sells the ribs for $10 a rack with proceeds going to charity. We had corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and country gravy, peas, and cornmeal muffins. I’m stuffed.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
I had a very plesant surprise- DD showed up & cooked Dinner,
did the dishes, walked Hallie, now we are going to watch Otto-
W/ Tom Hanks. Wow- A lot of us with NY Strip Steak tonight. Also had
Mussels, Stuffed Mushrooms, and Mashed potatoes. Sauteed onions.

51423 steak.jpg

Ironman

🍺
Just diagnosed with prediabetes today. Need to cut out all the carbs so tonight - Italian marinated skirt steak with a tomato and mozzarella salad with a little balsamic dressing View attachment 58130
Looks fantastic, RM! And I can relate about watching carbs! I wish I was 18 again and go to the Shakeys pizza buffet and pig out after football practice. 😂 I’d probably blow a heart or something if I did that now, lol 🥴