What are you eating > Sunday 9/4/2022 to Saturday 9/10/2022?

Embryodad

It started out as simple BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers, but it turned out to be a little more.
The girls added potato salad, macaroni salad, macaroni and sour cream for my son.
He wont eat mayo, so Tina always made his the way he likes it,
I have two racks of ribs in the oven, and to further add, we are cooking some Johnsonville brats, and sauerkraut.
BBQ pulled apart chicken with BBQ sauce. Corn on the cobb, tomato salad, garden salad, and then,
dessert of apple pie, and strawberry / rhubarb pie. Tina also made brownies.
I guess that blows the 5 lbs I lost, and my glucose reading of 97 today AFTER Breakfast.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Leftover Chicken on a Sunday ???
Yup !
Chicken & Biscuits, Steamed Broccoli ...

Chicken & Biscuits 9-4-22.JPG

Johnny West

I had the 20 ounce prime rib with lobster mashed potatoes and creamed spinach on the side.
It was all okay but prime rib was a tad raw on the inside. I ate around it and Matt will pan fry
it for a snack. The spinach and mashed potatoes were good and plenty of spinach leftover
for Mads to take in her lunch. She likes her greens.

DF1BCDE8-EB67-47A0-9CB5-38537140A8BD.jpeg

Embryodad

Supper is decided..... chili cheese dogs. Period.
The chili is thawing in the container already. The onions are already chopped for whomever wants them.
The thing that irks me, is when I sit down to eat burgers and or hot dogs, and there are no chopped or
sliced onions set on the table. Same goes for condiments like mustard and ketchup etc.
LOL

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
The chili is thawing in the container already. The onions are already chopped for whomever wants them.
The thing that irks me, is when I sit down to eat burgers and or hot dogs, and there are no chopped or
sliced onions set on the table. Same goes for condiments like mustard and ketchup etc.
LOL
Now I want a chili dog AND a chili burger! Thanks Whimpy!

34449-wimpy-cartoons.jpg

Johnny West

LOL
Agreed, but we are pretty good about that prep.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I had the 20 ounce prime rib with lobster mashed potatoes and creamed spinach on the side.
It was all okay but prime rib was a tad raw on the inside. I ate around it and Matt will pan fry
it for a snack. The spinach and mashed potatoes were good and plenty of spinach leftover
for Mads to take in her lunch. She likes her greens.

View attachment 52479

Holy cow, John! Why in the world didn't you send back that raw steak?

Lee