What are you eating Sunday 9/10/2023 to Saturday 9/16/2023?

Embryodad

I also add a nice amount of chopped parsley to my filling. I will be making some in a few weeks.

Do you use pasta tubes or make crepes for your manicotti?
Crapes for sure. I forgot to mention we also use the parsley too. I also drain the excess water from the ricotta in a cheese cloth overnight. ....... My favorite is using a meat filling with a hint of mint and micro grated chocolate. Mom got that recipe from Aunt Angelina.

lilbopeep

🌹 🍉 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Crapes for sure. I forgot to mention we also use the parsley too. I also drain the excess water from the ricotta in a cheese cloth overnight. ....... My favorite is using a meat filling with a hint of mint and micro grated chocolate. Mom got that recipe from Aunt Angelina.
I haven’t made crepes in awhile. I use the tubes If I make manicotti. I want to make blintzes but can’t stand long anymore and my hands hate me. Lol

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Fresh shrimp and dungeness crab salad for dinner tonight
PXL_20230915_003116726.MP.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Had a hankering for smoked pork chops to go with my yellow beans and finally found some. Really thin ones, though. Sprinkled with olive oil and smoked salt and grilled them just to heat up.

Surprisingly delicious!

Lee

pork.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌾🌼
Gold Site Supporter
Shrimp curry it is.
I first sauteed some onions and green and red bell pepper, tossed in medium sized shrimp, dumped in the Pataks curry sauce and having it over rice.
A little sprinkle of cilantro on the top.
Forgot the naan, so heated a tortilla for dipping lol

Leftovers for tomorrow.

IMG_20230915_155446186.jpg
IMG_20230915_155455929.jpg
IMG_20230915_155501272.jpg