What are you eating Sunday 8/18/2024 to Saturday 8/24/2024?

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Lunch was a chili burger (with homemade chili, spicy brown mustard, and raw onion).

chili_burger_082124_1_IMG_2896.jpg

Embryodad

Tonight's supper is stewing in the pot. Beef London broil that Tina picked up Yesterday on sale for $2.78 / Lb. .... She Cubed it into small pieces, and we will have it in gravy over noodles.
We are doing testing with my new diabetic machine that I have on back of my shoulder to send my glucose level to my cell phone. So far, so good! "How bout that ! " A I is telling me what I can eat.
3 hours after breakfast I was reading 112 three hours later.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Tonight's supper is stewing in the pot. Beef London broil that Tina picked up Yesterday on sale for $2.78 / Lb. .... She Cubed it into small pieces, and we will have it in gravy over noodles.
We are doing testing with my new diabetic machine that I have on back of my shoulder to send my glucose level to my cell phone. So far, so good! "How bout that ! " A I is telling me what I can eat.

Is 112 good for 3 hours after breakfast?

Lee

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
That’s good! ❤️

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My neighbor gave me a giant half of a HUGE zucchini. I cut the piece in half, hollowed it out, chopped up the inside and sauteed it with bits and bobs I had in the house and garden. Ichiban eggplant, half a pound of lean burger, onion, garlic, garden orange mini peppers, freezer diced tomatoes, 2 T. cream cheese, sprinkles of fresh and dried herbs, parm cheese and shredded mozz. Drizzle of white truffle oil, green onions. Baked at 375 for 45 minutes.

Man, was it delicious! I gave the other half to Kathy and I never expected to eat all of my half .... but I did!

Lee

zuke.jpg

Embryodad

Stuffed green bell peppers on the menu for tonight. They are cooking now; just waiting for Tina to come home from feeding Son & DIL's cats. Son and wife went to corvette show in Carlisle, PA.
Tina and I will celebrate her 79th Birthday nice and quietly tonight.
The kids will have a celebration day for her on Sunday. Taco's on the menu for that.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Stuffed green bell peppers on the menu for tonight. They are cooking now; just waiting for Tina to come home from feeding Son & DIL's cats. Son and wife went to corvette show in Carlisle, PA.
Tina and I will celebrate her 79th Birthday nice and quietly tonight.
The kids will have a celebration day for her on Sunday. Taco's on the menu for that.
Happy birthday Tina!!!🎂