What are you eating Sunday 7/28/24 to Saturday 8/3/24?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Red Meat Sunday !
Filet (Stove-Top, the Air Fryer) Mignon
(Left it in the Fryer about a minute
longer than I should have ...)
White Rice with a Teriyaki Drizzle
Steamed & Buttered Green Beans

Filet Mignon 7-28-24.JPG

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I've had a hankerin' for Pad Thai, but Judy hasn't wanted to go. The bean sprouts looked very fresh at the Asian market yesterday, so Pad Thai it was! I had some large shimp in the freezer for too long, and they were just starting to get a spot of freezer burn, so I trimmed the edges and used them on the noodles.

I had everything else on hand; tamarind paste, palm sugar, fish sauce, rice noodles, peanuts, daikon, etc. I'm on an Asian food kick.

20240728_181628.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I've had a hankerin' for Pad Thai, but Judy hasn't wanted to go. The bean sprouts looked very fresh at the Asian market yesterday, so Pad Thai it was! I had some large shimp in the freezer for too long, and they were just starting to get a spot of freezer burn, so I trimmed the edges and used them on the noodles.

I had everything else on hand; tamarind paste, palm sugar, fish sauce, rice noodles, peanuts, daikon, etc. I'm on an Asian food kick.

View attachment 68633
Omg that looks perfect!

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter

View attachment 68633
That looks wonderful! ❤️

Embryodad

Yesterday was Kibble and Bits! ( Ground Beef ) and gravy over egg noodles.
Today was a Philly Cheese steak, wit onions, peppers, and mushrooms, from Uncle Tony's bagel and sandwich shop. Poor Tina made a pineapple cake and after 20 minutes in the oven, she screamed
Ahhh Noooo!!!!!! "I forgot to add the two eggs to the batter mix!"
Poor Girl! .... It's cooled and on the counter. I tried it, but it looks to be a good snack for the animals like the birds and squirrels. It tastes ok, but it feels funny in the mouth. It is like chewing a sponge soaked with pancake syrup. Heck! It happens to the best of us.