What are you eating Sunday 6/9/2024 to Saturday 6/15/2024?

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I'm not sure what dinner will be at the moment. Maybe stir-fry or TLT's.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm having sweet Italian sausage on a bun, veggie fries and I'll be making cucumber onion salad later.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Johnsonville sweet Italian sausage on a bun with sweet and smokey mustard/relish.
Cuke salad.
Green Giant zucchini garlic Parmesan fries.

IMG_20240609_155725263.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My friend, Jan, and I went to a winery for a tasting, each of us getting a flight. Neither of us bought a bottle of anything, but it was a spectacular day and a fun experience.

Then Jan, Ann and I split a couple of pizzas which were pretty good, but the amounts of chourico on one and the amount of bacon on the other were disappointing. Took half of both back to our rental home.

Lee

Jan at Westport Winery, June 2024.jpg

Bacon, onion, arugula pizza.jpg

Chourico pizza.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The place we're staying is an old Portuguese fishing/lobstering village. Linguica and chorico is on every restaurant menu, and Jan and I are going for it!

Today's lunch was "Chorico and chips". We thought the sausage was overcooked- too dry. And the fries were limp (just as well).

But we have plans for the leftover chorico we took home (might add it to the Portuguese kale soup we got to take out, or dice it up with scrambled eggs, or add it our charcuterie).

Lee

Chourico and chips.jpg

Ginny

We had to take the RV in to service a recall. Rather than driving home, we decided to walk around Kalama's Antique stores and have lunch there too. Lunch was HUGE. Enough for lunch, then dinner tonight and probably lunch again tomorrow! I'm stuffed! The platter is probably 12-inches across! That's a "lunch special" for 1.

IMG_8158.JPEG

Johnny West

We had to take the RV in to service a recall. Rather than driving home, we decided to walk around Kalama's Antique stores and have lunch there too. Lunch was HUGE. Enough for lunch, then dinner tonight and probably lunch again tomorrow! I'm stuffed! The platter is probably 12-inches across! That's a "lunch special" for 1.

View attachment 67438
Kalama is where I go fishing.

tonight is a pot roast with all the veg trimmings….