What are you eating Sunday 5/26/2024 to Saturday 6/1/2024?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Grilled Rib Eye,
Baby Bella's sauteed in Butter and Red Wine
Roasted Baby Yukon's
Boiled Carrots
Creamy Slaw

Rib Eye 5-26-24.JPG

Ginny

Took Mom her Chicken plate today...she mentioned spaghetti....so, tonight we're having spaghetti!! Maybe there will be some leftover for Mom too. :unsure:

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I had to use up a few things in the fridge before I leave or else throw them out when I return. (Judy won't cook them). 2 pounds of shrimp, a bag of spinach, 2 packs of mushrooms, an aging shallot, a carton of creme fraiche. Added some white wine, lemon, etc to the mixture and made a pasta dish. Judy can eat for 6 days!

20240526_190516.jpg

Ginny

Last night, I put a rack of baby back ribs in the sous vide. This evening, I'll finish them on the grill. In the meantime, I'll make some saucy beans...and I'll likely pull some twice baked taters from the freezer. Who knows, maybe I'll even make cornbread! :unsure:

Embryodad

Here I Am Again...... ALIVE again. No cooking for me yet, But Tina is holding the fort.
Hospitals / Nursing Rehab, and now with Mr. Pacemaker I had put on Friday.
Had 1/2 a burger and macaroni salad, and yogurt, to boost my probiotics to counteract the high dose of Antibiotics they gave me.
Tina will be the cook until I Get Back in the Saddle again. Will be back as much as I can; to post on the site.