What are you eating Sunday 5/26/2024 to Saturday 6/1/2024?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Here I Am Again...... ALIVE again. No cooking for me yet, But Tina is holding the fort.
Hospitals / Nursing Rehab, and now with Mr. Pacemaker I had put on Friday.
Had 1/2 a burger and macaroni salad, and yogurt, to boost my probiotics to counteract the high dose of Antibiotics they gave me.
Tina will be the cook until I Get Back in the Saddle again. Will be back as much as I can; to post on the site.
Welcome back Jimmy!
Goodness, you've been through it!
Take care and thank you for letting us know you're among the living. ❤️
You have been missed ☺️

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Here I Am Again...... ALIVE again. No cooking for me yet, But Tina is holding the fort.
Had 1/2 a burger and macaroni salad, and yogurt, to boost my probiotics to counteract the high dose of Antibiotics they gave me.
Tina will be the cook until I Get Back in the Saddle again. Will be back as much as I can; to post on the site.
YAY ! You've been missed , E-Daddy !

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Oh my gosh, this is the best news I've had in ages! Jimmy! It's been almost 6 months since we've seen you!

Welcome back! Please take care of yourself and be 100% soon!

Hugs,

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
The sauce for these pork chops is something I never thought in a million years would work.
It's stewed tomatoes, garlic, chopped onions, Italian herbs, and believe it or not pickle relish!
It's delicious.
I decided to just steam and butter the sprouts.
Good dinner.
It's Keto!

IMG_20240530_144606468.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Today is my eldest daughter Shannon’s 35th birthday today. I’ve been at her house all this week taking care of our Grandson Alex while she’s on vacation. She comes home tonight so I’m making chicken Marsala and sautéed garlic green beans for dinner

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Today is my eldest daughter Shannon’s 35th birthday today. I’ve been at her house all this week taking care of our Grandson Alex while she’s on vacation. She comes home tonight so I’m making chicken Marsala and sautéed garlic green beans for dinner
Happy Birthday to Shannon!
Alex is a cutie bug ❤️
I'm sure they'll enjoy it, Sharon.
You're a good Grandma and Mother.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Last night a couple of my friends and I went to a Japanese restaurant for teppenyaki. We all got steak entrees (mine was sukiyaki steak) with vegs and fried rice. In addition, we were each served a light broth, salad, and three grilled shrimp. Lot of food and it was all excellent. Fun evening!

Lee

Japanese chef.jpg

Japanese food.jpg