What are you eating > Sunday 5/15/2022 to Saturday 5/21/2022?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Fried Breaded Chicken Half-Breast, Mashed Yukons, Gravy,
Boiled & Buttered "Baby" Carrots & Pearls...
I cooked both halves, but I'll have to put the other
one to use elsewhere, lol ! Too much for one sitting..........

Chicken Breast, Breaded 5-17-22.JPG

Johnny West

That was a lovely-worded post, Dan! However, as far as I'm concerned, your homemade chili sauce was the best part of that plate! I've only had tamales made by two people: I'm one and the other is a Mexican woman. If I never had another tamale, I won't miss them one bit.
Now I’m hungry for tamales.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I made pasta salad (no mayo salad). So I'll have salad and maybe a sandwich or English muffin with melted American cheese.

Johnny West

We went out to run some errands and saw a little excitement on way back from Trader Joe’s. There were eight or so sheriffs and police cars in pursuit of a perp and had what looked like a crashed newer pickup truck, plus other cars going the opposite direction from us. I’ll have to google the sheriff’s report. So far, last night there was nothing.

while we were out we decided to go to Bob’s. We had the calamari and onion rings for an appy. Nancy had the seafood platter and I had the blue cheese burger. Prices have gone up.

D3CC2D4D-94B6-4EB7-921B-79667CB1E284.jpeg

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Feel better Jimmy. I have also been feeling a bit punky for about a week. Not sure if it's a cold or just bad allergies.

I had pasta salad for dinner last night.
I had pasta salad for breakfast. Will probably have a half bowl of pasta salad and either chicken soup or a sandwich of some sort for dinner.

Embryodad

Feel better Jimmy. I have also been feeling a bit punky for about a week. Not sure if it's a cold or just bad allergies.

I had pasta salad for dinner last night.
I had pasta salad for breakfast. Will probably have a half bowl of pasta salad and either chicken soup or a sandwich of some sort for dinner.
Feel better too.