What are you eating Sunday 4/3/2022 to Saturday 4/9/2022?

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
I haven't been very hungry lately,
Tonight just a salad, Maybe a can of Cream
of Mushroom later.

salada.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Everything is prepped for Mexican rice and beef, and bean and cheese enchiladas. Now I wait for DD to get home from work. She may want to order something.

Embryodad

It was chicken soup Tina made for lunch, and supper was Shpaa ghetti meatballs and hot dogs.
Peeps had inspired me to make it . Peeps makes the hot dog medallions, cooked in tomato sauce.
It reminds me when my mom would have to use up hot dogs in the fridge, and she would let them cook in the tomato sauce.
Only thing is, we had no hot dog buns. Too many carbs for me anyway.
Dessert was a baby small ice cream cone of vanilla ice cream. They are packaged in individual glassine envelopes,
And just the right size... ( like about 3 Tbs. of ice cream ).

Embryodad

Onion soup for lunch with oyster crackers.....
Supper will be chicken soup with noodles. ( I got to sing..🎵. "chick chick chickareena soup, chi........ ) I remember
the song in the ad on tv in the 70's 🎶 LOL My daughter used to walk around strutting around and dancing like
a chicken.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Onion soup for lunch with oyster crackers.....
Supper will be chicken soup with noodles. ( I got to sing..🎵. "chick chick chickareena soup, chi........ ) I remember
the song in the ad on tv in the 70's 🎶 LOL My daughter used to walk around strutting around and dancing like
a chicken.
"Chick-chick-chickarina soup....
Chick-chick-chickarina soup....
It's got noodles so nutritious
And meatballs so delicious
"Mmm boy, it's good!"

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
DD wants to cook honey and soy sauce glazed chicken breast. I may make crash potatoes.