What are you eating Sunday 3/13/2022 to Saturday 3/19/2022?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Cheeseburger-topped bowl of green salad.

Lee

Cheeseburger.JPG

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Pork tenderloin was BOGO at Publix this week, so I took 2. Tonight was with a honey garlic sauce, and of course a salad. Pork was a nice pink medium.

I usually make my own salad dressings, but this was something I picked up at the Sarasota farmers market a couple weeks ago. Cucumber-dill-parsley. It was really good, and light to balance the sweetness of the pork.
FA47972C-2210-4C0E-A79B-90C09F822E4F.jpeg

Embryodad

DD is cooking the corned beef in beer. Tina is going to cook the cabbage. I am not up to cooking yet,
but soon, hopefully! ..... At least I can recommend what to cook, and getting used to eating portioned meals..
The grand kids are going to be here, so they will have spaghetti and meat sauce. They don't like corned beef.
I will have only a table spoon of corned beef. It's NO SALT FOR ME! ........I will fill up on spaghetti instead.
Yeah, that 1/2 cup full ! :rolleyes:......................... Thank God for Mr.'s Dash.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
DD is cooking the corned beef in beer. Tina is going to cook the cabbage. I am not up to cooking yet,
but soon, hopefully! ..... At least I can recommend what to cook, and getting used to eating portioned meals..
The grand kids are going to be here, so they will have spaghetti and meat sauce. They don't like corned beef.
I will have only a table spoon of corned beef. It's NO SALT FOR ME! ........I will fill up on spaghetti instead.
Yeah, that 1/2 cup full ! :rolleyes:......................... Thank God for Mr.'s Dash.

I think I can speak for the other active members here, Jimmy, that you have our support with the change in your diet! We want you to stick around for a long time!

Lee