What are you eating Sunday 2/19/2023 to Saturday 2/25/2023?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Stuffed pepper, mash with the tomato gravy, and I had some mushrooms that needed used up, so sauteed those in butter and minced garlic.
Messy but good lol
IMG_20230219_164714938_HDR.jpg

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Last Night I had a Filet Mignon, Sauteed Mushrooms, Garlic Mash, Steamed Broccoli...
Somehow I managed to Delete the pics instead of save them... Losing it !!!

Baked Pork Tenderloin
Sweetened Butternut Dice
Southwest-Style Corn ,
Horseradish...

Pork tenderloin, Sweet Butternut  2-20-23.JPG

Embryodad

Beef soup made with a hunk of chuck boiling in the pot; with veggies and baby shells pasta.
Tina made it, and tried something that I thought would turn the soup into into Mush.
Diced sweet potatoes. Just One potato amongst the white potatoes. It was great tasting.
Dessert was 3 ginger snap cookies.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
KFC is great hangover food, omg. 😂 I’m still searching for the copycat coleslaw recipe. ❤️ I’ve also noticed KFC ain’t cheap nowadays!

I've got a PDF of KFC Recipes... Not sure I could Post it here... I've tried to post recipe collections before... no good ...

Started a new thread - Recipe is there...

Last edited:

Johnny West

You got that right.
Our KFC closed last year around the same time Big Boy did. 😞
I heard that KFC are cutting some things off their menu, what- I don't know.
We found that out last night. There is no more corn on the cob but plain canned corn in a bowl. There is no naked chicken, either, which Amelia wanted. The gal told Nancy the menu is changing again but weren’t told what’s next. Our Local KFC is combined with A&W.

Tonight is the KFC leftovers.