What are you eating Sunday 12/10/2023 to Saturday 12/16/2023?

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Whoa! Could you please post the recipe, RM? I LOVE chile rellenos!

Lee
I'm sorry to disappoint you Lee..... it's from the Safeway meat dept. I got 2 half breasts for less than $10. It's a cheese sauce with diced chilies stuffed inside the chicken breast. So good!

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
How come?

Lee
Lee- I absolutly made a Pig of myself last weekend.
I gained 8 pounds. Anyhow I am back to an ok
Weight. I am having left overs from the mad scientist,
Yesterdays Meal.
121423 mad.jpg

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Eyedrops too?
Geez! I usually move all the junk out of the way before I take a pic, but I forgot.

Yes, eyedrops. I have a lot of eye problems, including cataracts. I rarely drive anymore. I've been waiting for cataract surgery until my medicare starts in January. The big eye Institute here doesn't accept my BC/BS health plan from my employer. Even if they did, the deductibles would be high. In January, medicare will pay for the whole thing. So for now, lots of soothing eye drops. Sometimes a patch on my left eye. Getting old sucks.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🍂
Gold Site Supporter
Geez! I usually move all the junk out of the way before I take a pic, but I forgot.

Yes, eyedrops. I have a lot of eye problems, including cataracts. I rarely drive anymore. I've been waiting for cataract surgery until my medicare starts in January. The big eye Institute here doesn't accept my BC/BS health plan from my employer. Even if they did, the deductibles would be high. In January, medicare will pay for the whole thing. So for now, lots of soothing eye drops. Sometimes a patch on my left eye. Getting old sucks.
Sorry, I noticed the eyedrops.
Naturally.
I'm sorry you're having the problems with cataracts.
Hurry January!