What are you eating Sunday 1/22/2023 to Saturday 1/28/2023?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Last night was Italian Wedding Soup. My 92-year-old sous chef made about a million tiny meatballs out of more than 2 pounds of a ground beef/ground pork mixture.

Lee

soup.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
If all goes as planned it will be roast bone-in chicken breasts, steamed carrots or cauliflower, mashed or stuffing, and pan gravy.

Embryodad

This is a time ...... when all of it's Mine.
Not one
in this family, would sit down to eat.
It's one of the meats, that smells like stinky feet.
All covered with onions, and," I think it's a treat!"
Good Ole LIVER smothered with ONIONS.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This is a time ...... when all of it's Mine.
Not one
in this family, would sit down to eat.
It's one of the meats, that smells like stinky feet.
All covered with onions, and," I think it's a treat!"
Good Ole LIVER smothered with ONIONS.

LOL, Jimmy, did you intend that to be a poem? It's lovely, LOL!

Lee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Date night at one of pitmaster Chef Andy Husbands Smoke Shops (Assembly Row, Somerville). Again, excellent bbq, portions so large we could only eat less than half. Full rack of babyback ribs, baked beans, a combo plate of pork belly burnt ends and brisket burnt ends - fantastic! The smoked Old Fashioned cocktail was wonderful, too! Perfect service!

burnt ends.jpg

ribs.jpg

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Date night at one of pitmaster Chef Andy Husbands Smoke Shops (Assembly Row, Somerville). Again, excellent bbq, portions so large we could only eat less than half. Full rack of babyback ribs, baked beans, a combo plate of pork belly burnt ends and brisket burnt ends - fantastic! The smoked Old Fashioned cocktail was wonderful, too! Perfect service!

View attachment 55607

View attachment 55608
istockphoto-1225994858-612x612.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

View attachment 55607

View attachment 55608
That looks fantastic. Can you post link to resto and menu.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That looks fantastic. Can you post link to resto and menu.

Sure! Here is the BBQ menu. The whiskey menu is printed on a page as big as a placemat - both sides are filled with different whiskeys, though just a few are listed online.

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Sure! Here is the BBQ menu. The whiskey menu is printed on a page as big as a placemat - both sides are filled with different whiskeys, though just a few are listed online.

Lee
That place looks fab!
Makes me want to go eat at our Outlaw Smokehouse!