Seen any good movies?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Last night we watched Christmas Vacation, Die Hard, and half of White Christmas.
I watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation too.
I've got Bells of St. Mary's waiting in my picks on tubi.
I'm also slowly working through all the Christmas British "farm" series.
Edwardian Farm, Victorian Farm and Tudor.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I stayed up very late last night watching 3 episodes of the first part of The Mill.
Excellent and highly recommended.

The Mill is a 2013 period television drama broadcast on Britain's Channel 4. It was developed by Emily Dalton using stories from the archives of the National Trust Property. It is based on real-life stories and people of the textile mill workers at Quarry Bank Mill in Cheshire, England combined with fictional characters and events. The program is also filmed in Cheshire.
download.jpeg

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
From time to time, tubi adds new movies to their line up.
They did just that recently.
I've got several selected on my saved list.
The Miracle Worker (original with Patty Duke and Anne Bancroft), is what I'll be watching later tonight.

LastManStanding

I'm curious to know what you think of the movie, so please report back even if you don't like it.
When I started watching it I remembered I had seen it before.
I liked it but not as much as I liked Leon or Hit and Run (You will like both I think).
The story was shallow- which is alright for a comedy film,- but it lacked some salt and seasoning, so to speak. I think that impression starts at the very beginning where the boy sees the girl and the next minute they act like they had known each other for years, and then within two days the boy asks the girl's dad's permission to marry her. It was super fast. And then in the part after 3 years, it was all back in place but it was too late because the first impression had ruined the plausibility of the story line.
But I enjoyed it.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
The Family Stone is on Tubi for about 4 days.

Sass, if you haven't already watched it, just try it. I've probably watched it 5 times. You might find that it's not your kind of movie, but I kind of think you'll like it.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
The Family Stone is on Tubi for about 4 days.

Sass, if you haven't already watched it, just try it. I've probably watched it 5 times. You might find that it's not your kind of movie, but I kind of think you'll like it.
I actually did look at what it's all about and will add it to my list.
Thanks.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I started watching The Big Lebowski last night.
That lasted about 20 minutes.
I know it's got a cult following.
Why?? 🤔🤷‍♀️😄

LastManStanding

I watched "People Just Do Nothing: Big In Japan." I liked it.
However, No Time To Die wasn't quite to my taste. There was something missing compared to the other Bond films.