Peep's Odds and Ends

lilbopeep

Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
They are things that were out of stock for a while. And a few things that needed replacing.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Peeps, a long time ago you mentioned buying something with your Amazon reward points. I thought...Ok, how's she getting those because I want some too :). I did some checking around and discovered how to get some for me :thumbup:. Now, my reward points burn a hole in my pocket until I use them. I'm such a sucker for Amazon.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
It wasn't Amazon reward points. I got an Amazon gift card for downloading the Mango app to my phone. It keeps track of meds and sends reminders when it's time to take your meds.

How/where do you get your Amazon reward points? I would love to get some rewards.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
It wasn't Amazon reward points. I got an Amazon gift card for downloading the Mango app to my phone. It keeps track of meds and sends reminders when it's time to take your meds.

How/where do you get your Amazon reward points? I would love to get some rewards.
Amazon credit card
You only get 5%, but 5% is better than nada.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I just got these from Amazon.

Pull apart SS scissors (I wanted these for cutting poultry) so I know they are clean and safe.

scissors-1.jpg

scissor-2.jpg

Set of 2 because I have no Idea where my old ones went (I had 7 in assorted sizes)

farberware-loaf-pan.jpg

I have been wanting these for a long time. Now I can try Crème Brulé, Lava Cake and small Pop overs/Yorkshire Puddings.

ramekins.jpg

And Christmas cookie season is almost upon us. I want to make gingerbread cookies and sugar cookies. My cookie cutters must be visiting my loaf pans!!

cookie-cutters.jpg