New To You Food Products

Ironman

🍺
Spied these tonight. Might give them a go in our new air fryer.
647812FB-D283-4724-9893-2D4AC0E14DD1.png

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
These “Crunch Factory crunch rolls” are new at my grocery store. I tried the banana pepper Crunch roll and it lived up to the name. I can’t remember the price but I’ll purchase again. They have a few other flavors. We loved the pepper flavor + cheese in them.

I give this product a big thumbs up! :yankchain:

View attachment 49095View attachment 49096
Those aren't available at my store. :(

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Tried these last nights. We liked them. Quick and easy microwave on a hot day. We'll have these again, maybe add things like bacon, extra cheese, etc.

betty-crocker-scalloped.jpg

Ironman

🍺
Not a food product, but I love this stuff. Dawn power wash. Cleans all kinds of stuff besides dishes. That’s all we get now. I have a dishwasher I don’t use cuz I’m anal about having dirty dishes sitting in the sink. I clean as I go and right after meals and this is so handy! Works great on my SS

D14D9F2E-21AE-40F8-AC42-88C019B273F4.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Me, too, on the Powerwash!

I'm anal about dishes in the sink, too, Mark, which is why dirty dishes go in the dishwasher immediately after use. ;) I run the washer a when it's full.

Unless I'm going to use the dishes again that day - then the Powerwash.

I can't stand a pile of clean dishes draining on the counter either. Do you dry the dishes and put them away after you wash them???

Lee

Shermie

Site Supporter
Then this.
Birds Eye have a new line of side dishes, one other I noticed was a broccoli bake and a buffalo or bbq cauliflower "wing" dish.

I'll be making this as a side with a nice steak in the near future.

View attachment 39613

I could go for that!! :whistling:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
DD picked these up when we went to Trader Joe's. They are excellent. Reminds me of the vegetable tempura we would get at the Japanese steakhouse.

tj-bird-nest.jpg