Let’s see your garden pics!

Ironman

🍺
Bread, Mark. It's the best thing to put in your mouth after a hot pepper.

Did it have any flavor, or don't you know?

Lee
Lee, it had flavor. It reminded me of habaneros flavor when I grew them (but MUCH hotter). But that’s just waaay to hot, no reason for that kind of high heat. I can still feel it on my lips. One pepper would ruin a whole pot of chili for me. I bet @dansdiamond likes them. Whew! 😅

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've waited 100 days for my mammoth sunflower to bloom. Sprinkling cayenne on the leaves didn't work. Bummed.

I ordered a plastic wrap-around baffle to try on a stalk next year. Rat bastard squirrels!

Lee

Sunflower stalk.JPG

Sunflower head.JPG

Johnny West

We started pick tomatoes and pulling plants today. There are for bags of tomatoes and a wash basin full just today and only about half done. She says not so many next year… we’ll see.

Johnny West

We have ten half grocery sacks of tomatoes ripening and will can them as we go.
This morning I got the rest of the tomato plants in the yard waste bin and helped
put her tomato brackets away. The patio is a mess but will be cleaned in time for
my Octoberfest BBQ. Nancy planted leeks, carrots, and radishes in the raised bed
by the patio and I’m thinking of planting some miner’s lettuce in one og the beds
on the hill side. We’ve never done a Fall planting before.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wait, her She-Shed is named "Markville"? :giggle:

Can we see the inside? Did you build that? Nice!

Lee

Johnny West

We have ten half grocery sacks of tomatoes ripening and will can them as we go.
This morning I got the rest of the tomato plants in the yard waste bin and helped
put her tomato brackets away. The patio is a mess but will be cleaned in time for
my Octoberfest BBQ. Nancy planted leeks, carrots, and radishes in the raised bed
by the patio and I’m thinking of planting some miner’s lettuce in one og the beds
on the hill side. We’ve never done a Fall planting before.
She pulled some tomatoes out of the sacks today, and there are as many or more still in the sacks.

1584998D-12DD-4D0E-AD49-C89D3177CFAF.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This is a very picky plant. Nothing but distilled water and no drafts ect.. but my sweetie is a plant expert. When it gets bigger I’ll definitely get some video.

Ohhh, I thought it was a Venus Fly Trap!

Lee