Good day thread

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I need to do a bit more food shopping. I only did a small run the other day just to get enough points for my free turkey breast. Need to buy food for the week. Now I also need to get my non-perishables and "ok to buy ahead" items for Thanksgiving and cookie ingredients before the hoarders clean the shelves out. I just don't feel like doing anything for ungrateful people. (Sorry petty vent)

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. I didn't feel like shopping yesterday. There were no parking spots, which means it was probably crazy in the store. I didn't feel like waiting for a spot and dealing with the madness. So I'll try today.

11.9.2021.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Morning!
It was a pea souper out there this morning.
Our first real snow is forecast for the 15th.
I installed Opera as my web browser and love it.
Everything is back in place.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Morning!
It was a pea souper out there this morning.
Our first real snow is forecast for the 15th.
I installed Opera as my web browser and love it.
Everything is back in place.
I HATE that Edge browser. I had Opera but had problems with some stuff opening. Maybe I'll try again. I use Firefox now,

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Says it’s 66F and raining. It sounds like hail.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
It's actually pretty warm and muggy, 68F. Not raining yet but very windy. The sky is pretty black. I guess it was stuff blowing around, not hail.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
The heavens just opened up! Torrential rain, wind, hail, lightning and instant thunder. It’s right above us. Stuck in the car. DD braved it to go into a store. Glad I got my small food run done before it hit.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Going to be making my final shopping list and holiday meal prep plan.

11.19.2021.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. My last day of relaxing before holiday prep starts. LOL

11.20.2021.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Thanksgiving prep begins. Heading out soon to do my final shopping. I hope it isn't too crazy at the store. Making turkey stock today and taking the breast out to thaw.

11.21.2021.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day, everyone. Rainy days and Mondays! Double whammy.
OH MY GOSH!! Food store was CRAZY yesterday! But I think I got everything except chives (they didn't look so good and didn't want to wait for fresh to be put out) and the very last-minute things to get on Wednesday.

11.22.2021.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
When I came back from dropping DD #1 off at work, there was a car on fire two streets over.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR cold out there. Got to drop both DD's off at work. Then have dentist appointment at 10:30. Do some prepping and apple pie. Pick up both DD's from work, cook dinner, and collapse. Then maybe do a bit more prep if I break it up into short jobs and break in between. Busy days today and tomorrow. Then on Thanksgiving, just need to do last-minute stuff I don't like to reheat. Well have a safe day.

11.23.2021.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Freezing out this morning. I may not be able to brine my turkey. There's no room in the fridge for a container, so I was going to put the container outside. But I think it will be too cold outside, and I don't want the turkey to refreeze (will salt water freeze?). I will finish prepping today. As soon as I can get the energy. LOL Have a great day.

11.24.2021.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Wellllll my Apple pie is in the oven butttt after I put it in I remembered I only put sugar and spice mixture in the middle of pie over half the apples. 😥 I forgot to put the other half on top before putting top crust on. Yikes. Soooo I took it out and sprinkled some of the mixture on top of the crust. I hope it turns out good and doesn’t burn. I only eat the apple pie usually.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Well, one holiday down. Now it's time to make plans for cookie making and the other two holidays.

ARRRG! It just started raining! I HATE cold and rain, it kills my joints.

11.26.2021.JPG

Last edited:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Peeps, you seem to be the most likely person to be in-the-know about Jimmy/Embryodad, so I'm going to ask you. Have you heard anything? Surely he's not still in the hospital.