Good day thread

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Peeps, you seem to be the most likely person to be in-the-know about Jimmy/Embryodad, so I'm going to ask you. Have you heard anything? Surely he's not still in the hospital.
I don't have any contact with him. I have been wondering how he's doing also. I wish Beth would come back and give an update.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Morning.
This was the scene down the street last night.
I had to work over last night. 🙄🤪

20211130_074227.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Very cold this morning and a beautiful sky blood-red as the sun came up. May go food shopping and start making cookie dough.
Well
Good day everyone. Well I got about 3 hours of intermittent sleep last night.

View attachment 46262
Well I guess the saying, "red sky in the morning, sailor take warning" came true yesterday. We got snow on and off when it wasn't in the forecast.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. DD and I are going to get our boosters today. When I got my second shot, I was sick for a week. So I declined on getting my flu shot today because I always get sick after a flu shot. No need for a double whammy. LOL I'll wait a few weeks to get the flu shot.

12.1.2021.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I already got my flu vaccine weeks ago.
No issues at all.

I'm having a relaxing day.
Work is a PITA lately.
Enough said.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Went to Walgreens for booster, and they forgot about us!! They took our info and after 30 minutes sitting there with NO ONE else waiting DD told them to give our papers back and the girl said we can't till you get shot. DD said WELL? We were done 2 minutes later.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I made 1 pint pickled jalapeños and 1 quart dill pickles for X-mas and New years.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Those jalapeños are as hot as hell fire! Wow, I felt the burn for several minutes after.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. My arm is really sore. I wonder if the bursitis makes it hurt more. I also feel a bit skunky. I may make a pot of chicken soup.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Just finished breakfast (chicken soup) and finishing up a pint (4 extra large eggs) of pickled eggs. Then maybe a nap or watch TV. Didn’t sleep much last night. Been awake since 3am. My arm is still sore and uncomfortable.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. I may start making cookie dough today. Every time I want to start, something always comes up. If this continues, I may say the heck with making cookies. LOL

12.4.2021.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
The weather hasn't changed much here.
No snow in the forecast for now.
In a little while I'm going to start prepping the cabbage roll soup.
It has to be in the crock all day.
I've got friends who want some, which I'll take along to work tomorrow.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. May do some more cookie dough today. And/Or go food shopping.

12.6.2021.JPG

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Those jalapeños are as hot as hell fire! Wow, I felt the burn for several minutes after.

Peep, did you put any sugar in the brine for the jalapenos? I read that the more sugar you put in, the milder the heat. I put in 1 T. in my pint and my homegrown peppers have just the right amout of heat.

Lee

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Hopefully I'll get the remaining batches of cookie dough done and in the freezer today. Maybe wrap some Xmas gifts.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. I finished making the rest of my cookie dough. They are in the freezer.

0C921DF3-5978-4EDE-B876-C38C5FB47EBF.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Windy here.
We had bad storms come through last night with 76mph wind gusts.
Many people lost their lives in Illinois,Arkansas and Kentucky due to tornadoes.
An Amazon warehouse and a candle factory were hit hard, as well as a nursing home.
😔

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Didn’t get much sleep and now I have to go pick hub up from work. Then DD wants to go look for decorations. We will be baking later. All I want to do is get some sleep. Maybe a nap later.

C3CFB2ED-9013-41DD-BB51-7818DD42D78D.jpeg