Does anyone have Chopsticks?

Shermie

Site Supporter
I ordered these clothes pin-style chopsticks last week from Ebay. They should be coming soon. What type do you have? :whistling:
clothespin chopsticks..jpg

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I have two different types. Some simple Chinese style chopsticks with ridged tips to make it easier to pick up slick foods like stir fries. Then I have some beautiful Japanese style enameled one with mother of pearl inlays. I have them in two sizes; the shorter sushi size, and the longer dinner size. I cook and eat a lot of Asian food, so they get a lot of use.

AE56B56C-A3CF-41E1-9C3E-EC193B43334E.jpeg
B2AF21C9-C3D4-434D-8E1A-EBD62AF246FD.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mine are similar to those in SS's first photo. I don't do very well with them. I bet I'd be an ace with Shermie's, LOL!

Lee

Shermie

Site Supporter
Mine are similar to those in SS's first photo. I don't do very well with them. I bet I'd be an ace with Shermie's, LOL!

Lee

Yup!! The trick is so that you don't have to hold them together. The wire clips do that for you automatically. Makes it a lot easier to pick up food with them. Hah!! :whistling:

Johnny West

I ordered these clothes pin-style chopsticks last week from Ebay. They should be coming soon. What type do you have? :whistling:
View attachment 50753
We have some that are similar to that we bought for Amelia to get started on. She uses normal chop sticks now. I bought a large package of chop sticks at Boo Han Market and use them normally. We have fancy enameled and painted sticks, and Nancy and I travel chop sticks that unscrew in the middle like a pool cue and have a nice lanyard case to wear them around your neck. We got those at REI when we were camping in Canada every year.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Hah!! Yeah, I think that would be one's first impression, since they look exactly like clothespins!! :whistling: