What's on the menu Sunday, 7/18/2021 to Saturday, 7/24/2021?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I love these sausages so much.
They're very tasty.
Later during my movie I'll have a little popcorn and a piece of cheese for a snack.

20210720_153358.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Medtran, is that your Hawaiian macaroni salad?
It looks good.
I've been meaning to make it.
No, it's the recipe off the red white and blue pasta box only using red bell instead of green and adding cooked shrimp cut into bite size pieces, also 3 HB eggs, which I don't remember whether part of the original recipe or not. No bread crumbs. It's good to eat just by itself. I use a little more onion also, sweet onion, about 3/4 cup.

My friend used a can of the tiny baby shrimp, rinsed and drained. I prefer slightly larger small precooked frozen/thawed shrimp that I chop and mix in.

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thanks medtran!
If I don't have leftovers today, I'll have them tomorrow.
Dan's got me wanting chili now, so I may make some Chili-o chili, with raw onions and cheese. ?
I Love chili-o. I like the one without the onions added to the package. I like to add fresh onions and bell pepper to the meat while browning.
I also sometimes add extras: additional cumin, chili powder, cocoa powder or peanut butter.
I hope you like it.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I Love chili-o. I like the one without the onions added to the package. I like to add fresh onions and bell pepper to the meat while browning.
I also sometimes add extras: additional cumin, chili powder, cocoa powder or peanut butter.
I hope you like it.
I bought two varieties.
One without onions, the other with.
Today I'll add sweet vidalia onion, cumin and a splash of Worcestershire (read one online recipe suggestion to do that).
I'm sure I'll love it.
I've not used Chili-o in years!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Breakfast was a yogurt and coffee.

yogurt_coffee_072121_IMG_8289.jpg

Thunderstorms today. I thawed a turkey breast that was in the freezer. I thought it would be a good day to use it. The thunder is already starting.

So if all goes as planned, I will bone and split the breast and roast them. Half for dinner with stuffing, mashed potatoes and veggie. The other half will be for turkey and stuffing sandwiches.

Embryodad

So far..... we had appetizers of beer battered; cheese stuffed zucchini flowers.
I had a Kosher salami sandwich on rye bread. DD is having grilled chicken, and grilled steak for her boy friend.
Tina had mashed potatoes. Her stomach can tolerate that when she is feeling ill.
It's like a Diner here. Everyone having something different.?