What is Your Weather?

Cooksie

Site Supporter
We had a light hail storm this morning. It's supposed to be pretty bad tonight, not looking forward to that :(.

Embryodad

Yay!.... It's snowing out. Temp. dropped to 34, and it is snowing lightly.
We are snow lovers. What can I say.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Looks like New Orleans is going to get the brunt of Cristobal. New Orleans is already so low. More flooding is the last thing they need.

I'll probably get some rain and some winds...unless, of course, the track changes. I looked at it this morning but need to check again.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Looks like New Orleans is going to get the brunt of Cristobal. New Orleans is already so low. More flooding is the last thing they need.

I'll probably get some rain and some winds...unless, of course, the track changes. I looked at it this morning but need to check again.

If You get anything it’ll be tomorrow morning when the predicted track comes closest to Texas.

I’m so far west all we have coming is dry and hot. Mid 90’s today through Thursday then over 100 for several days :(

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Sure hope this makes it's way to Peeps!
My weather is going to cool down.

20200731_112244.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I hope it misses you.

Thanks

It doesn't look like it's going to. I hope it's a tropical storm by the time it gets up here but may still be a cat 1 hurricane, just please not a cat 2.

I've take everything off the patio and into the garage. Everything is charged, and I have plenty of water, non-perishable food, etc. Loaded some new books on my kindle because the power is very likely to go out for a while.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Forecast of 105 today.

Its setting at 107 :sad:

Attachments

• EBD660F6-EF97-4980-8FEA-1A9A22D4D7C2.gif
    EBD660F6-EF97-4980-8FEA-1A9A22D4D7C2.gif
    232.5 KB · Views: 81

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
It just rained really heavy here.
The remnants of the hurricane.
It's supposed to cool waaaaay down next week.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I've been watching the wildfire situation on the West Coast. It's getting unbelievably dangerous. I hope Dan is in a safe area.

For me, it has been pretty chilly in the mornings but the afternoon temps have heated back up to around the 80's.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Perfect today!
I may walk over to Oakwood Park and take some pictures.
Hopefully the geese are around the pond.

20201001_084459.jpg

Attachments

• 20201001_084459.jpg
    20201001_084459.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 86

Ironman

🍺
It’s a hot and humid witch in WI. 7 inches behind on rain but we just got a good soaking. Crops are hurting. Went from 90 to 77 after the rain. Brrr!