What's On The Plates Sunday August 4th - Saturday 10

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Microwaved Boston Market penne and Italian sausage meatballs in sauce.
Caesar salad.

1000021087.jpg

Embryodad

I made a sauce with tomato salad that we had leftover, cooked with shrimp; over Ziti macaroni, with grated Romano cheese, and diced hot peppers.
Dessert was delicious Original Boston walnut Coffee cake. Oh boy, it was delicious. I'm ready for another piece very soon. Even if I get caught sneaking that second piece. 🐷

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My friend, Lynne, is up from Florida visiting and whenever she comes home, she always gets a "bar pizza", popular on Massachusetts' south shore. It's a little 10-inch pizza, thin crispy crust and she gets a plain cheese pizza. Honestly, I don't get the attraction.

Anyway, she left half of it in my fridge and she's gone off to a family member's wedding this weekend. I doctored up a couple of slices and reheated them over low heat. Better. The salad was great, as always.

Lee

dinner.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Great-looking plate of leftovers, John!

Sharon, your chicken burger looks good! How was that keto bun?

Lee
The chicken burgers I found at Walmart. I’ve never seen them before. They are called Red Bird brand and are much tastier and much cheaper than the chicken burgers that I used to get at Costco! The Keto bun wasn’t bad! I’ve not tried one before. It’s Franz brand, the only hamburger bun I could find. You can tell it’s different but with 16g carb - 15g fiber = 1g net carb I can’t go wrong! ☺️