First time for me having this pizza.
It's very good!

1000020947.jpg
1000020949.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I made Sharon's taco burger-cabbage-cheese dish and it's great! I probably could have used 2 envelopes of taco seasoning with all that cabbage, but I added Mexican oregano and ancho chili powder. Delicious!

Served with the last of my mashed kohlrabi and a truly magnificent heirloom tomato with truffle oil and Maldon salt. I'm stuffed!

Lee

dinner.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I made Sharon's taco burger-cabbage-cheese dish and it's great! I probably could have used 2 envelopes of taco seasoning with all that cabbage, but I added Mexican oregano and ancho chili powder. Delicious!

Served with the last of my mashed kohlrabi and a truly magnificent heirloom tomato with truffle oil and Maldon salt. I'm stuffed!

Lee

View attachment 68795
I'm glad you like it!

Johnny West

Tonight is breaded pork tenderloins.
She decided she wanted to go to BarBistro which was fine with me. She was working all day on organizing her art studio and I had a long day at the gun club then shopping at the commissary.

I had the house made fettuccini with fillet mignon and Gorgonzola with a side of crab and French fries. Nancy had the halibut rissoto with added wild Pacific Northwest mushrooms. It was all excellent and had leftovers to bring home.

IMG_0856.jpeg
IMG_0857.jpeg
IMG_0858.jpeg
IMG_0859.jpeg

Embryodad

I figured it would be nice to make breakfast now at 1 am of French toast; so I made the egg batter, and spiced it with vanilla and nutmeg and a dusting of cinnamon.
I toasted them in my electric skillet until golden brown. They are cooled, and ready to heat in the toaster oven in the morning. I feel so relaxed pre cooking, so then I don't have to get irritated; hurrying to satisfy Tina and DD who normally would have to wait to all eat together....
I will also fry the breakfast meats, and they can be microwaved for a few seconds to heat up.

We decided to make Salisbury steaks in a brown gravy, and mashed potatoes, and string beans
for supper.