What are you listening to at the moment?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
My favourite Gordon Lightfoot songs..

Besides the ones that got a lot of play on the charts, these definitely have the top spot for me..??

Summer Side of Life

Canadian railroad trilogy

Circle of steel

Race Among The Ruins

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Miranda Lambert wins Best Country Album

I know most of you are not interested in country music and didn't see this. When she went up to get the award, I was thinking....okay, those girls are going to fall out of that dress at any second. I don't even want to see her boobs, but I was focused on the girls instead of her face :rolleyes:. She could use some wardrobe help.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
....I Was a member of the Stage Crew for the original Broadway Production......... Saw a "Little Theater " production in Jersey20 years ago .... mentioned that fact to an Usher during Intermission, and got recognized from the stage during curtain calls, and was invited onstage for the Cast Picture (It was closing night ...)
1c.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
..I Was a member of the Stage Crew for the original Broadway Production......... Saw a "Little Theater " production in Jersey20 years ago .... mentioned that fact to an Usher during Intermission, and got recognized from the stage during curtain calls, and was invited onstage for the Cast Picture (It was closing night ...)
:) I love it! You are just full of surprises.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Because I'm a 70s geek, I've been watching EVERY episode of the Partridge Family on tubi lol
I know they weren't really a band, as they had studio musicians covering for them.
Shirley Jones and David Cassidy did record some of the voice in later hits.
This will forever be my favourite song of theirs, along with Brand New Me.