What are you eating Sunday 1/23/2022 to Saturday 1/29/2022?

Johnny West

I’m going to make another pot of chili this afternoon. I got some stir fry cut steak I‘ll chop up for the chili meat. WinCo’s burger and ground chili meat looked to fat for my liking.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Still no idea. I had to spend hours on the phone getting some things worked out. And I still need to get two more things sorted. But that will need to wait till tomorrow.

DD can figure out what's for dinner.

Johnny West

I’m going to make another pot of chili this afternoon. I got some stir fry cut steak I‘ll chop up for the chili meat. WinCo’s burger and ground chili meat looked to fat for my liking.
Well, she wanted pizza so we got frozen pizza at the commissary. I’ll make my chili tomorrow.

I was going to get more burger for a meatloaf but all they had was 80/20% and that is to fat for me. The lean burger section was empty. The rest of the beef, pork, and chicken bins were full.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Pasta Night !
Spaghetti & Meatballs - a Mushroom Marinara Sauce.........

Spaghetti & Meatballs - Mushrooms 1-26-22.JPG

Johnny West

I made Chili too- Johnny; What is that in your tomato Juice.
It does not look like a celery stick? Also How good is that app
that you checked sodium Nitrate with?
There are two of my home made dill pickles, a stick with two olives stuffed with blue cheese, Coors, and V-8 juice with Worcestershire Sauce and Louisiana Hot Sauce.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Both of us watch for GF foods. Above it looks like you were using
an APP looking up Sodium Nitrate foods. Do you have the Fig App?
If so do you like it? Your Pizza looks amazing,

Johnny West

Both of us watch for GF foods. Above it looks like you were using
an APP looking up Sodium Nitrate foods. Do you have the Fig App?
If so do you like it? Your Pizza looks amazing,
No, never heard of that app. She goes on line and searches for things and that is how she found the nitrate free pepperoni from Vermont. She orders it on Amazon. All the shops have gluten free products now.

I quit doing gluten free unless she is making something special. We started it to see if I was allergic to gluten because of this bronchial malady I have. Going gluten, dairy, and nitrate free had no affect. I’m starting a nebulizer today but am procrastinating getting it out of the box. We’ll see.

Last edited:

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
No, never heard of that app. She goes on line and searches for things and that is how she found the nitrate free pepperoni from Vermont. She orders it on Amazon. All the shops have gluten free products now.

I quit doing gluten free unless she is making something special. We stated it to see if I was allergic to gluten because of this bronchial malady I have. Going gluten, dairy, and nitrate free had no affect. I’m starting a nebulizer today but am procrastinating getting it out of the box. We’ll see.
My DD has Celiac Disease. She can not even walk past the bakery part of the Grocery store
with out getting glutened. She has her own pots, pans, and insta pot here. I have to be really
careful what I am doing in the kitchen, so I do not gluten her. She has a few gluten free Forums
she belongs too online, as well as APPS to identify if it is certified Gluten Free.