What are you eating Sunday, 1/17/2020 to Saturday, 1/23/2021?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm having another sliced London broil and butter cheese sandwich for my work lunch.
I think I'll ask for a salad with boiled egg and croutons for the evening meal.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Our breakfast this morning, from the fridge where it sat overnight, into the oven, then our plates. Pistachio, mascarpone french toast casserole with pistachio butter and spiced (Carolina reaper powder), candied pistachios. It was good.
2021-01-17 10.32.43.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
DD and I went out this morning. She wanted to stop at Walmart. Then we went to Stew Leonard's. I wanted to pick up some meat and coffee beans.

Brunch was pan fried skirt steak and arugula salad (arugula & cherry tomatoes, dressed with red wine vinegar, EVOO, ketchup, honey, house blend seasoning, salt pepper and chopped anchovy fillets).
(I shared this plate with hub)

steak_salad_011721_IMG_7601.JPG

Last edited:

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Made tigelli/crescentine. Fillings were mortadella/pistachio mousse, caprese, genoa with moz for me. Craig had the same first 2, but genoa with provolone and hot capicola with provolone. Had dressing of red wine vinegar, hot pepper flakes, dried oregano, S and P, EVOO for the deli meat sammies.
2021-01-17 18.06.58.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Now that is a steak!?

As far as I know 4 of us gals are meeting up for dinner tonight.
Exactly where, I don't know.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I guess we're going to Los Mariachis again. Lol
I was telling them at work on Saturday how wonderful the menu is there, after my son Jeff and I had lunch there.
So we consulted today and that's the plan.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Ravioli. Filling was roasted sweet potatoes, mascarpone, vanilla seeds, S and P. Sauce was EVOO, butter, onions, garlic, Marsala, S and P, and some pasta water. Had 2 scoops of filling left, so I used them as garnish since it was too good to throw away.

2021-01-19 18.41.08.jpg