What are you eating Sunday, 1/17/2020 to Saturday, 1/23/2021?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
BBQ Boneless Wings, Air Tots, Portobello Bap under Cheddar & Bacon Bits, Succotash...

Chicken Wings, Boneless.JPG

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
We did our grocery shopping today, went to 3 stores and I had to work after we got home. So, since we were going close to our favorite pizza place that has wood fired ovens, we decided to go there too. Margherita with garlic for me and meatball for Craig. They served as lunch and dinner.

BTW, 1 of the places we went to was Whole Foods. I hadn't been in a long time as they were so expensive previously and we just went when we were looking for something out of the ordinary. I wanted some good scallops, so looked at their web site for the heck of it. They had some on sale for a really reasonable price, dry pack, as well as Key West pink shrimp, plus being a Prime member, I got an extra 10% off. Looked at a couple of other things while I was there. The prices seem to have come down in line with the "better" regular grocery chains now. Don't know if that is a result of Amazon buying or the economy in general, but they aren't Whole Paycheck anymore.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Since I thawed a package of scallops yesterday and only used half, I was forced to have scallops again tonight. ?

Tonight I marinated in olive oil, lemon, garlic, red pepper, then put them on the griddle.

Served them with risotto, made with shrimp stock, peas, mushrooms, saffron, parm reg, etc.
20210122_191827.jpg

Johnny West

Chili tonight from yesterday. I agree, always better after everything sleeps together overnight in the fridge. ?
And tonight is chili thirds. I was going to make a cherry fire in the grill and roast hot dogs but the rain set in.

Tomorrow we are going to make the drive to Westport again for halibut, oysters, and chips.