What are you doing today?

Sass Muffin

☕ Coffee Queen
Gold Site Supporter
I've been fighting with a headache and 101.2 temp. Something's brewing, I can feel it.
Strangely enough it didn't kill my appetite. ?‍♀️
I'm hoping Verizon gets this slow connection issue resolved so I can watch movies tonight.

Sass Muffin

☕ Coffee Queen
Gold Site Supporter
After the storms passed, I pruned my geranium and brought it back to life.
Next step is a bigger pot, soil, food and moving her to the patio out back.
20210618_180702.jpg

Johnny West

I’m going to hand wash the car today and enjoy the cool weather before the heat wave starts.
There is a burn ban in affect starting at 0800 this morning and even though grilling is allowed,
we will have a cold dinner of chicken and macaroni salad. We have a lot of greens to eat, as
well. I have lost 13# in the last three weeks since cutting out gluten, dairy, sugar, and nitrates.
My goal is to lose 20 more pounds. We’ll see.

Sass Muffin

☕ Coffee Queen
Gold Site Supporter
My Verizon wireless connection has been spotty all day.
I finally got in touch with a service rep.
They said there is an issue with one of the towers outside of town.
Should be resolved soon.
This is the first time I've been able to access the internet for hours.

Johnny West

We will make a run to SeaTac to pick up Peter. He went to Chicago for the weekend to visit my brother. Amelia and her mother were there and will leave today, as well, and start their drive home. Later we will make a run to Trader Joe’s for a few items. Their gluten free bread seems to be better compared to what we got when doing Whole 30. Today’s temp high has been revised down to 109°. I’m glad we have central AC….

Johnny West

I saw 109 on the car but wasn’t quick enough to get a photo before it changed.
Our drive to SeaTac was uneventful, thankfully, but it sure took a long time for Peter’s
plane t be assigned a gate.

Our car is dusty…

2EF817A6-0C74-4AB4-A1A7-6573D4DD8B24.jpeg