This is what my family and I look like!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You look like a brother to me, Biskit! Here's QBro with Bud (and either a ghost or my finger in the lens).

Lee

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Holy Cow! That is one big........kitty!!! I thought my AJ was big (16 pounds)! Wow! What do you feed him/her!!! :yum:

Here are a couple of me.

Attachments

• 100_5778.JPG
    100_5778.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 362
  • of=50,332,443.jpg
    of=50,332,443.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 356

buckytom

Grill Master
lol, qsis. your bro looks like a guy not to be messed with, until i realized that he not using 1 but 2 brushes on a kitty.

larry, i thought it was just blood spatter from an earlier patient... :yuk:

PanchoHambre

Sweet hat Larry... way better than the stupid bowler I'm in (it was NYE in the village... happens) Wish I could pull off that hat!

& QS that Cat OMG... looks like mine but 3x the size

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Qsis.... Qbro.... LOL!!!

Hey Larry... I always wondered what the heck you were holding in your hand!! I had to blow up the other picture to get a better look at that zit!!!

Last edited:
larry, i thought it was just blood spatter from an earlier patient... :yuk:

Could have been. Pulled about 13 teeth today. Made sure I wore a red shirt just incase :tongue:

and Sattie, I think its big enough without blowing anything up.

Bootyman here too, but thats the price the wife has to pay for trusting me with the cam all the time.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very handsome, larry, but you need to put some MEAT on your bones! :smile:

(god, how many times have people said THAT one to you?)

:sorry:

Lee

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Should of used this one David. When it comes to working the wood it would be you. :smile:

Attachments

• The Boardsmith.jpg
    The Boardsmith.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 344

Deelady

Tae is a child taking your pic?? LOL why are they so much lower than you?
Nice pics everyone!!
Susan did you post one? I think I missed it? :(

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
No, I learned long ago that it was not a good idea to post a picture of me. My photo was saved and it came back to haunt me years later.

Deelady

No, I learned long ago that it was not a good idea to post a picture of me. My photo was saved and it came back to haunt me years later.

Well if it was a inappropriate pic I can completely understand, but other wise I don't see how an old pic can haunt you...?:confused:

Don't get me wrong, of course if you don't feel comfortable posting a pic, theres nothing at all wrong with that...I only asked because it sounded to me like you had posted one and I thought I had missed it somewhere. I love seeing the faces of who I talk to so I thought I'd ask....