So many inexpensive Kitchen tools & Other stuff.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Everything is shipped for free- It is really worth looking. Shermie
this place is for you. Start with the kitchen thread.
Temu.com

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
This from Time magazine.
Let the buyer beware. ⚠️
------------
But the company—the U.S. offshoot of Chinese e-commerce giant Pinduoduo—is also starting to develop a reputation for undelivered packages, mysterious charges, incorrect orders, and unresponsive customer service. Temu has already been subject to more than 30 complaints to the Better Business Bureau, and has a BBB customer rating of less than 1.5 stars.

“They’re making delivery promises, and people aren’t getting their stuff when they’re supposed to be,” Melanie McGovern, the director of public relations and social media for the BBB, tells TIME.

When contacted by TIME, the company did not directly address questions about customer complaints or the concerns of the BBB.

Temu’s business model—if it catches on—could also have major implications for U.S. retailers and the global supply chain in the coming year.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
I have had no problems with Temu. I have received
over 10 orders from them already. They
have some really cool stuff. Check out my
wood sugar bowls I got from them for under $2.
bowl.jpg

Ironman

🍺
This from Time magazine.
Let the buyer beware. ⚠️
------------
But the company—the U.S. offshoot of Chinese e-commerce giant Pinduoduo—is also starting to develop a reputation for undelivered packages, mysterious charges, incorrect orders, and unresponsive customer service. Temu has already been subject to more than 30 complaints to the Better Business Bureau, and has a BBB customer rating of less than 1.5 stars.

“They’re making delivery promises, and people aren’t getting their stuff when they’re supposed to be,” Melanie McGovern, the director of public relations and social media for the BBB, tells TIME.

When contacted by TIME, the company did not directly address questions about customer complaints or the concerns of the BBB.

Temu’s business model—if it catches on—could also have major implications for U.S. retailers and the global supply chain in the coming year.

a slew of products, mostly shipped directly from Chinese factories or warehouses.

Yeah, nah. I’m good. I try to limit the crap I buy from cHina.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Yeah, nah. I’m good. I try to limit the crap I buy from cHina.

At times, you just can't help it. Everything made today is made in China. That includes washing machines, dyers, fridges & stoves. Cars are already being made there, plus a dozen or so of other things. :bolt:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Things are made in China & other countries because the labor there is cheap, which keeps cost down as far as the employees go. Some will even keep costs lower by employing children to work for them!! They don't know any better because to them, money is money. :(

Ironman

🍺
Things are made in China & other countries because the labor there is cheap, which keeps cost down as far as the employees go. Some will even keep costs lower by employing children to work for them!! They don't know any better because to them, money is money. :(
85685A45-2C8A-4005-9460-DA9B79ABDBED.gif

LastManStanding

Every website has some undelivered orders and poor quality customer experiences. However my main negative point there is the "100$ jackpot" you win without a doubt at your first visit. You win $100, to find that it's actually not given unless you buy a huge order, out of which 100 will be deducted; i.e. 100 will be deducted from their profit.
I was surprised that AliExpress had the 0.2 $ first time offers with free shipping which is given as promised. Imagine getting a Bluetooth headset for 0.02$ or just 2$.
Anyway if the service is as you say, then you can forget the jackpots and discounts I guess.

Last edited: