Avocado, Mozzarella, and Tomato Grilled Cheese
One of the best inventions ever!
😋
😋

Ingredients :
½ avocado (sliced)
4 slices mozzarella cheese
4 cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
2 slices multigrain bread ( I like Ezekiel sprouted grain bread)
a dab of butter
*Method *:
Butter the outside layers of the bread. Place one slice, buttered side down in a frying pan -heated at medium heat. Layer the cheese, tomato and then the avocado.
Place the other slice of bread on top- butter up. Flip after a few minutes. Cook each side until golden on the outside, gooey in the inside

AvocadoGrilledCheese.jpg

Ironman

🍺
TACO RANCH MEATBALLS
Ingredients
1 serving nonstick cooking spray
1 pound ground beef
1 cup chopped onion
¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ cup crushed plain tortilla chips
¼ cup salsa
1 egg
1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
Directions
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Mix ground beef, onion, Cheddar cheese, tortilla chips, salsa, egg, and taco seasoning together in a bowl.
Form 1-inch balls from the mixture and place into the prepared dish so they aren't touching.
Bake in the preheated oven until browned and no longer pink in the centers, about 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes and serve.

Ironman

🍺
That is basically the recipe I use except I don’t care for the green pepper. We lived in Winona for three years so shopped frequently at the Watkins store. I still buy their products when I can find them.
I use green pepper in as many dishes as I can, usually anything with onion like soups, stews. I think it brings a lot to the table, but that’s just my taste.
I have a hard time finding veal around here tho…

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I use green pepper in as many dishes as I can, usually anything with onion like soups, stews. I think it brings a lot to the table, but that’s just my taste.
I have a hard time finding veal around here tho…
I also like green pepper in meat loaf and chili.