Prayers for Jim please.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Here is an update on Jim. from Sass. She posted this on FF and would have posted it h ere but she is working today.
I wanted to get the update out here for you all to see. More good thoughts and prayers for our friend Jim.

Sass said:
I just decided to outright call Jim.
I have to be honest, he's not doing well.
Doc, I sent you a detailed text.
You can share the contents.
Keep praying!!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Here is an update on Jim. from Sass. She posted this on FF and would have posted it h ere but she is working today.
I wanted to get the update out here for you all to see. More good thoughts and prayers for our friend Jim.

I'm certainly not liking that news, but I'm still hoping and praying that things turn around for him.

Thanks to you and Sass for keeping us updated.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sending more positive and healing energies Jim's way! I hope he knows how much he means to us!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Jim Jim Jim ... I'm going to miss you buddy. The forums will never be the same without you.
You were always ready to help,
You gave and gave some more.
You were a friend to many in time of need. I am so sorry we had no way to communicate with you during the past couple of months. I do hope you see how much you meant to so many of us here on FF, NTT and NCT. Rest in Peace buddy.

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Here is a link to Jim's Obit.

There is a place for those of us who want can sign his memory book.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've been missing him all this time. I'm so very, very sorry.

Greg, your words are beautiful.

Rest well, Jim.

Lee

Cooksie

Site Supporter
That's very sad news. I'll miss his great sense of humor and his easy-going chatty nature.
My condolences to his family and friends.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
One of the good ones is an understatement, Andy.
I got to know Jim very well these past few years especially.

He took a big interest in what was going on in my life, my grandchildren and my sons. He used to get a kick out of my youngest son Ty with his towing/mechanic work, he had a big concern for my middle granddaughter and her autism.

I likewise was always there for him.
Whether it was a small medical thing or something he felt he needed to share of a personal nature, losing his darling cocker Kissy..... I was right there for him.
One time until 3am. Lol
I can laugh now. The tears have passed because Jim is up there with the other good guys.
?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
One of the good ones is an understatement, Andy.
I got to know Jim very well these past few years especially.

He took a big interest in what was going on in my life, my grandchildren and my sons. He used to get a kick out of my youngest son Ty with his towing/mechanic work, he had a big concern for my middle granddaughter and her autism.

I likewise was always there for him.
Whether it was a small medical thing or something he felt he needed to share of a personal nature, losing his darling cocker Kissy..... I was right there for him.
One time until 3am. Lol
I can laugh now. The tears have passed because Jim is up there with the other good guys.
?
What a wonderful post, Lolly! Thank you for sharing with us!

Lee