Prayers for Jim please.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I got a text from Jim last night at 11:30 saying he was "Buried in texts. :( "

I replied and then got a read receipt this morning saying he saw the message. This is the first read receipt I've got from all the messages I've sent. Slow but sure he's getting better.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I got a text from Jim last night at 11:30 saying he was "Buried in texts. :( "

I replied and then got a read receipt this morning saying he saw the message. This is the first read receipt I've got from all the messages I've sent. Slow but sure he's getting better.
Thank for letting us know.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Here is an update on Jim. from Sass. She posted this on FF and would have posted it h ere but she is working today.
I wanted to get the update out here for you all to see. More good thoughts and prayers for our friend Jim.

Sass said:
I just decided to outright call Jim.
I have to be honest, he's not doing well.
Doc, I sent you a detailed text.
You can share the contents.
Keep praying!!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Here is an update on Jim. from Sass. She posted this on FF and would have posted it h ere but she is working today.
I wanted to get the update out here for you all to see. More good thoughts and prayers for our friend Jim.

I'm certainly not liking that news, but I'm still hoping and praying that things turn around for him.

Thanks to you and Sass for keeping us updated.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sending more positive and healing energies Jim's way! I hope he knows how much he means to us!

Lee