Please Send Good Thoughts And Prayers

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
As I'd shared, my son Ty, Felicia and the kids are on vacation in Myrtle Beach.
A while ago, she received a call that her daughter was in a bad car crash in Defiance.
Since then she has been life flighted to the University of Michigan hospital in Ann Arbor.
She's in critical condition.
I spoke to Ty briefly and he's getting them back home as soon as he can.
😰

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
She's been intubated and has had one surgery so far that involves plates and screws, skull fracture, broken arm w/ compound fracture, broken ribs.
Thanks everyone.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the well wishes every one of you.
She's being kept sedated and is going to have a second surgery either today or tomorrow.
Ty and Felicia are in Ann Arbor staying at a nearby hotel for at least the rest of the week.
One good thing, she's a very strong, young girl.
Just graduated a week before this happened.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
20220607_181705.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
She's up taking very brief walks in the hallway on ICU, with her nurses and boyfriend who refuses to leave her side.
She's got a few more surgeries, then facial and dental, eye socket reconstruction on the left side.
I've seen a few pictures of her face.
😔
She's a tough cookie!!

FB_IMG_1655473775829.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
That young lady is an inspiration!

Lee
Lee, she certainly is.
She is one of those young girls who was everything to everyone at her high school.
She was involved in sports, band, cheerleading you name it.
Not once has she asked why did this have to happen to me?
Whenever I've been around her she's been kind, humble and has a great sense of humour.
She despises the wound vac!
Can't say I blame her lol

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
By the way, her Uncle Rick and Aunt Cari are big time involved with the Federal Order Of Eagles, they've organized a fundraiser dinner, several businesses have done the same, we have a fund going privately amongst family and local Defiance and Henry county friends because her hospital bills are going to be astronomical.
I dropped a chunk of change this morning as did my son Jeff.
That takes a load off an already stressful situation.