Let's talk about our pets.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A recent pic of my Grand puppy. She’s about 12.
Edit: when I’m chilling on the deck she likes to poke her head up when my leg is crossed lol
View attachment 42976

LOL! That is an adorable shot!

Thanks for finding and bumping up this thread!

Here's my beautiful boy, Blue. He is a wonderful companion to me!

Lee

Blue on bed, close.JPG

Cooksie

Site Supporter
A recent pic of my Grand puppy. She’s about 12.
Edit: when I’m chilling on the deck she likes to poke her head up when my leg is crossed lol
What else can your dog do? I know they are very smart and easily trainable.

My sister's family is all about labs. They even had one in a wedding. I thought that was pretty cool.
What can my cats do? They're superior beggars. They're superior alarm clocks. They're superior annoyers at times :mrgreen:.

medtran49

Site Supporter
I'm done with pets when our current ones pass. Said I was done when our last pugs passed, but then we folded and got Arwin and Strider, the pugs. Not going to give in next time. I don't want to leave a pet that has had been treated like a child to an uncertain future and we are getting too up in years to guarantee that they won't.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
She won’t eat or drink.
I know how you feel. I had a cocker spaniel that I just loved to pieces. She got to the point where she wouldn't eat. I tried everything, even hand feeding her scrambled eggs. She ate that for a while, but got to the point where she wouldn't even eat that. It's heartbreaking.