Least & Most Used Gadgets & Appliances?

Shermie

Site Supporter
What things do you hardly use, or used most of the time? Which is your favorite? Which one do you hardly use? I'd say that the #1 thing that I use most is the mixer. It is unbeatable for making dough, cake batters & quick breads, along with pie fillings!! The least thing that I use is the mandolin slicer, but it's nice to know that it's there when I need to use it!! :whistling:

Shermie

Site Supporter
This IS my most used appliance!! It comes in handy during just about ALL baking tasks, whipping up very decedent delights, such as dough for bread, cakes batter, quick breads & whipping up heavy cream!! It's a dream come true for baking enthusiasts!! :whistling:
Globe spo8..jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This IS my most used appliance!! It comes in handy during just about ALL baking tasks, whipping up very decedent delights, such as dough for bread, cakes batter, quick breads & whipping up heavy cream!! It's a dream come true for baking enthusiasts!! :whistling:
View attachment 64061

Well how about posting some photos and recipes of those decadent delights???

To answer your question, I probably use my Foodsaver the most and my Griddler hardly ever.

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I keep saying I'm getting an air fryer, but haven't done so yet 🤔
My kids and a few of my friends love theirs.

LastManStanding

I keep saying I'm getting an air fryer, but haven't done so yet 🤔
My kids and a few of my friends love theirs.
My sister has an air fryer, but it's a glass bowl with a lid with a halogen lamp and a fan. Fantastic cooker. You can see the fat drain from the chicken when you fry it. I don't know if it's technically an air fryer, although it is sold under that category.
The thing I never use is the peeler. In knife I trust. :D