Have you ever tried this ...

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I supposed we've all had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but have you ever had one like this?
I haven't. Never heard of it till today.

GrilledPBanJ.jpg

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
P B an J are great on fresh bread. Could grilling make them even better? hmmmm Guessing someone here has tried this and has the answer.

Shermie

Site Supporter
P B an J are great on fresh bread. Could grilling make them even better? hmmmm Guessing someone here has tried this and has the answer.
Ever since I was a kid going to school, I've eaten p b & j Sammie's, but always on plain bread. To us, it was the only way that we knew of to really enjoy them. And with a glass of fresh cold milk. That was heaven!! Hah!! :whistling:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Don't know where else to post this. Mods, if you think that it should be posted elsewhere, please feel free to do so. I thought that I'd post it here, since the thread is about a p b & j sandwich

I've ordered some apple butter in THESE small disposable containers - 200 to a box. You use one & you're done with it. No waste, no dried up apple butter left in a jar to get molded & have to throw away!! Once you're done with one, you discard the empty container & the next time that you want to use another, you do the same thing. Nice!! :whistling:
Smucker's Apple Butter..jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Don't know where else to post this. Mods, if you think that it should be posted elsewhere, please feel free to do so. I thought that I'd post itkets here, since the thread is about a p b & j sandwich

I've ordered some apple butter in THESE small disposable containers - 200 to a box. You use one & you're done with it. No waste, no dried up apple butter left in a jar to get molded & have to throw away!! Once you're done with one, you discard the empty container & the next time that you want to use another, you do the same thing. Nice!! :whistling:
View attachment 58006

Good tip, Shermie! I'd never use 200 packets, but it would be nice to have a few of these on hand.

Lee