Grilled Filet Mignon

Johnny West

It was good and had not had steak in awhile which made it perfect. we could only eat half and will make hash next week with the leftovers.

Shermie

Site Supporter
WOW, Johnny West!! That looks DELISH!!!! Filet Mignon is my favorite steak!!! I eat it whenever I go to a steakhouse!! Along with a baked potato or mashed & broccoli!! It has very little fat & to me, it's very tender. It tastes so good!!!! :whistling:

Johnny West

WOW, Johnny West!! That looks DELISH!!!! Filet Mignon is my favorite steak!!! I eat it whenever I go to a steakhouse!! Along with a baked potato or mashed & broccoli!! It has very little fat & to me, it's very tender. It tastes so good!!!! :whistling:
You would have liked these, then. You didn’t need a steak knife.

Last edited:

Johnny West

Looks like a jackknife!!
No, Shermie, it’s a folding hunting knife. It’s a custom, limited run, Buck 110 with nickel silver bolsters, G-10 scales, and BG-42 (ball bearing steel) blade and razor sharp. I’ve found Steak House steak knives lacking. I have two. One is still new in the box and last one Buck had in their show room so many years ago. I stopped by Buck on my way to Wyoming antelope hunting to drop off a knife to have a spa treatment when I bought it. This spring we drove past on way to Yellowstone and my wife nix a stop. She knew better…🙄