Good day thread

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We got nice big fluffy snow flurries yesterday than it turned to rain. It says we may get flurries again today.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone.

1-10-21.JPG

My microwave is dying. It goes black dead for about 10 minutes then comes back. I guess I may be going to get a microwave at Best Buy.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Howdy Peeps!
I still haven't bought a microwave and don't miss having one at all.

It's chilly today. I'm recovering from an exciting time with the grandies yesterday.
They had me dancing and playing tag Lol

Today I believe my oldest son Jeff wants to get bbq at the smokehouse across town. He missed the delicious food at his brothers yesterday. Lol

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone.

Screenshot_2021-01-11 weather - Google Search.png

I never got to Best Buy. Hopefully I will get there today or tomorrow. This is the one I'm looking at and considering. My last microwave lasted 15 years. Hopefully this one will last as long.

Screenshot_2021-01-11 LG NeoChef 2 0 Cu Ft Countertop Microwave with Smart Inverter and EasyCl...png

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I could use a microwave really, but my apartment is so dinky that there really isn't anyplace to put it.
My Keurig is on the one counter space, the toaster on the other and my slow cooker atop the fridge lol

Looks like a nice one, Peeps.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. On my way out to go food shopping soon. Chilly out this morning. I will tackle removing the old microwave and setting up the new one later.

Screenshot_2021-01-12 weather - Google Search.png

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone.

This microwave is pretty nice. More powerful than the old one. The only thing is it plays an annoying musical tone instead of the usual beep when the cycle is complete. I don't think there's a way to turn it off. If anyone has experience with this unit and knows how to turn off the music or change it to a beep please let me know.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Yes good day.
I went grocery shopping after lunching with my son and stopped by my favourite spot in Wauseon, the Brown Bag Market.
London broil slices and Amish butter cheese, plus caramel corn, a fry pie and noodles.
20210115_145208.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone.

1-24-2021.JPG

I plan on making sausage bread. Probably mini breads for me to have for brunch, lunch or snacks. Sometimes I miss lunch or snacks so these will be quick and easy to grab.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Hanging out at Casa de Cat Hair today. I'm trying to get my grocery list together. It was supposed to hail earlier but didn't....so, good day :).

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone.
Expecting snow tomorrow night through Tuesday. Was thinking of making 2 batches of dough (2.5 lbs. each). Probably use one for another batch of sausage bread and one for the freezer for later use.

1-30-2021.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I have one batch of dough done and in a freezer bag resting in the crisper. The Second batch of dough is in the bread maker.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. On my way to go food shopping. I love going early. I can watch the sunrise and hopefully miss all the loonies especially with snow in the forecast. People in the north-east should be used to snow, sleet, rain etc. by now.:lmao: Have a great day!!

View attachment 40601

Attachments

• 1-31-21.JPG
    1-31-21.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 60

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Well it's really snowing. I may make meatballs, sauce and garlic knots today. DD's aren't going to work. Hopefully hub can get home from work this morning (he works graveyard shift). Have a great day.

2-1-2021_1.JPG

2-1-2021_2.JPG