Good day thread

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Warm day today here also. Trying to deal with a bunch of crap. We never seem to get our heads above the water for long.
Having sewer line problems, roof leaking like a sieve, catalytic converter went and a deer jumped over our small car and shattered the side mirror on the way over. I don’t know how much more we can take. Sorry for the rant but it’s overwhelming and all I do is sit here at night and cry after hub goes to work and DD’s go to sleep.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Warm day today here also. Trying to deal with a bunch of crap. We never seem to get our heads above the water for long.
Having sewer line problems, roof leaking like a sieve, catalytic converter went and a deer jumped over our small car and shattered the side mirror on the way over. I don’t know how much more we can take. Sorry for the rant but it’s overwhelming and all I do is sit here at night and cry after hub goes to work and DD’s go to sleep.
Peeps, when it rains, it pours.
Been there done that girlfriend.
Hugs ❤

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone.
I gave up trying to sleep at 4:30am. :(

It's 49 °F at the moment. The forecast for today:

11-6-2020.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. It is 49 °F at the moment 74 °F later. The days are crazy. Hot during the day and heater on at night.

11-7-2020.JPG

Johnny West

It’s the same day same ? here. I am doing pt once a week now, new stretching exercises which causes me new aches to the point I can barely walk; bed rest helps that. I find sitting in recliners caused me to stiffen up to much so I sit on hard kitchen chairs mostly. Yesterday did the grocery shopping and helped with the refrigerator clean out. We got a new refrigerator yesterday and with no outside water point or ice dispenser. We like that much better as there is more refrigerator room.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Good windy Sunday from Northern Ohio.
Not much on the agenda today.
Best to stay inside.?
20201115_055140.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Good day to fly a kite :yankchain:

it’s windy all over the Midwest. At least the rain is gone. There’s crap all over my yard and in the fish pond.
The wind howling around and through the row of 18 large pine trees behind me is something!
I believe the rain has cleared out.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good chilly morning everyone. I am on my way out to go food shopping. It's 39 °F at the moment .

11-17-20.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day all!. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR It feels like 28°F and very windy at the moment.

11-18-20.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone! It's 41 °F at the moment. On my way out food shopping. Have a great day.

Today's forecast.

11-21-2020.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
ARGGGGGGGG. I was just laying in the dark with 2 kitties using me for a bed since 4am (I didn't want to wake them up LOL) till I just had to get up.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
It's going to be a sleepless or close to it night. Double whammy of pain and insomnia. :(

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I did my regular grocery pickup. I had one item in my order that I didn't order and didn't pay for, a box of melba toast. Somebody is going to be like...What! No melba toast! Usually they're really good about getting everything right, but sometimes something gets stuffed in the wrong bag. It has happened once before. I had a 6pk of pedialite sp? in my order. I called WM and told them that I'd return it. The woman told me to just keep it because they'd just have to throw it away. So...free melba toast for me :)

Love the tree, Sass!