Good day thread

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Been up since 4:30 am. Just couldn't sleep again.

11-28-2020.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Morning Peeps.
I've decided to pick up a shift at work today, but only until 6pm.
Then I get 3 days off.
It's chilly and wet here this morning.
I'm having coffee ☕

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Was up early this morning. Maybe a nap this afternoon. LOL

12-12-20.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I had plans for today but I have already had it! AND I woke up with the beginning of a migraine and achy all over.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Winter mix at the moment. Expecting our first snow Wednesday. Major storm 8 - 12 inches of snow.

12-14-2020.png

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. Will go food shopping in a half hour. Pretty cold out. Feels like 24 °F.

12-15-20.JPG

Glad you are still negative Sass! I worry about you. That's a nice ham.

Enjoy the day everyone. I may start baking cookies today or tomorrow. Hope we don't get snowed in. I am dreading going to the store. People get crazy when they hear a storm is coming. You would think they'd be used to it in the north-east!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
It's freezing this morning. I think I may go back to sleep for a while. Then finalize my New Year's shopping list. I will probably shop tomorrow or Tuesday morning.

12-26-2020.JPG

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Peeps, you may already be aware of this. There is an inexpensive anti-slip product that you can paint on a wood deck/stairs to make them less slippery. You probably can't do that right now while it's all wet, but it may be a good idea for when things dry out a little.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Peeps, you may already be aware of this. There is an inexpensive anti-slip product that you can paint on a wood deck/stairs to make them less slippery. You probably can't do that right now while it's all wet, but it may be a good idea for when things dry out a little.
Thank you. Do you have a name or link?

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Thank you. Do you have a name or link?
I don't. You should ask your husband to look around and find a product that will meet your needs. I don't have any idea what condition your wood is in or anything like that. Your or your husband should be able to find something that will work. There are a lot of different products out there.