Good day thread

Johnny West

You should be busy today. All that sounds like cha-ching to me.
We don't winterize sprinkler systems down here. Thank goodness, I don't need another sprinkler bill.

as I said we spent 600 plus repair fee now they say the parts for the refer may no longer be available. Replacement of comparable refer is 2200 to 3 K.

last year it never got cold enough to freeze the ground but one near knows.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
PT kicked my butt yesterday. The hips ached and had trouble sleeping so took a second melatonin, then had dreams about an Indian reservation that was making huge amounts of potato chips but had no bags. Crazy...

it’s raining today. We are going to south Seattle to #1 son’s house to take him a family heirloom tool box full of antique tools that belonged to a great great grandfather that was a fine furniture maker.
I'm sorry to hear about the PT setback.

Melatonin does a number on me too. When I took some, it was like the room wouldn't stop spinning, never again.

Johnny West

I don’t consider it a setback, just the affects of a vigorous workout. :)

Melatonin works for me just feel obtunded, somewhat, the next day.

Johnny West

We did a drive to south Seattle and took #1 son the family heirloom tool box loaded with antique tool. It belonged to my great great grandfather who was a fine furniture maker. Traffic was good and on the way home stopped at WinCo and dropped off plastic bags for recycle.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sass, I just saw your tree in the corner and I love it! I'd consider leaving it up permanently, as that corner needs something. Or a floor lamp. Or a tall green tree-like plant.

(I know, I know, an unsolicited opinion!) :unsure:

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Sass, I just saw your tree in the corner and I love it! I'd consider leaving it up permanently, as that corner needs something. Or a floor lamp. Or a tall green tree-like plant.

(I know, I know, an unsolicited opinion!) :unsure:

Lee
I'm considering putting a small potted palm or some other type of indoor plant there.
This is a very small apartment.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good Saturday morning all.

Capture.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I worked until 2am this morning.
After I knew I was going to have to, I guzzled a Monster energy drink.
Holy cow, I was buzzing until 4am.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I brought in my Boston ferns yesterday. I couldn't stand the thought of them just hanging out there and dying. I'll have to mist them almost every day. We'll see how that one goes :).

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good rainy morning. Stuck at MVC. Line was around the building when we got here 2 1/2 hours earlier. Hub needs to renew license.
I need to go to bathroom. And it’s 8:10 and they still haven’t opened!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Capture.JPG

Well I left hub at MVC and went to ShopRite to use the bathroom. I picked up something for dinner tonight. When I got back he still wasn't inside. He finally got in at 10:30, and we finally got out of there at 12:30!! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ I am glad I don't need to renew till 2022. Hopefully by then things will be a little more normal.

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Dang it's cold out!! My pumpkins were frosty this morning. The blue moon was beautiful. I got to be sure to go outside tonight.

Johnny West

It is currently 36F with a high of 58F predicted. I got to see the Blue Moon last night so was chuffed.
I wish I was in the Dakotas pheasant hunting....

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Good day everyone. This cold is really killing my joints. And it’s not winter yet. :confused: